Key’s to Financial Wellness Series
Presented by KeyBank, NAWBO Columbus Business Champion
Join NAWBO Columbus and KeyBank for an all-encompassing program, providing you and your employees with a dedicated team to deliver educational tools, products, and benefits to improve Financial Wellness. We will meet monthly and work together during this 6 month program to bring solutions, tools, and resources to help you achieve your business and financial goals, as well as those of your employees.
Employer Benefits include:
- Improving employee engagement and business performance.
- Showing you’re invested not only in an employee’s overall health, but their future
- Helping to attract and retain the best talent -Financial Wellness is the top benefit employees seek that they don’t have today!
“Creating financial security or financial wellness program results in motivated employees, the ability to hire and maintain top talents, and creating a happy and satisfying work environment.”- Kate Kurzawska, What is Financial Wellness and Why is it important for Your Business?
Join us for 1 session or all!
Dates & topics include:
- April 20th at 9am- Spending and Saving Wisely
- May 18th at 9am- Saving and Investing, Why saving is important, setting goals, how to be prepared for emergencies, investing, college, retirement, how to start saving
- June 15th at 9am- Understanding your Credit Score and Options- What is it, how to find it, calculate it, rebuilt it, maximize it, how can Key help
- July 20th at 9am- Home Ownership
- August 17th at 9am- Managing Your Debt- Options to get out of debt, strategies for managing debt, ways to consolidate debt
About our Speakers:
Christy Gale is an Account Manager, and joined KeyBank in January 2017. She brings more than 30 years of banking experience, and currently supports Business Banking and Middle Market Commercial clients in the Columbus, Cincinnati, and Dayton areas in delivering financial literacy and wellness solutions through Key Bank’s Key@Work program.
Terrence Ferguson is a Key@Work Relationship Manager and joined KeyBank in May 2020. Terrence supports our Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton Retail teams in sustaining & expanding K@W in area businesses. Before joining Key last year, Terrence spent three years at Macy’s Corporate leading domestic & offshore Customer Service & Credit Operations teams. Terrence graduated with an undergraduate degree in Marketing & Human Resources from Xavier University.